Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Kicking off the Christmas season


Brandon and I always take the kids to see Santa. Abbie is totally fine with it, but I think Bryce got quite a scare this year. I love this time of the year. You have a time to be thankful for the things God has blessed us with and then a time to celebrate the upcoming birth of Jesus. During this time of the year, nothing is more important to me than having family gatherings and being around those you love. May all of you have a blessed Christmas time!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

your babies are getting so big!!! I can't believe that Bryce is that big!!! Wow you are doing a great job!!

Kim Lubbers said...

You entered the blogging world.. good for you! You are lucky you have a husband who is so computer savy to get you started!!

Sue said...

Oh I love this picture! Babies are so real! They know that Santa is much better when you actually understand what a present is. Too cute Bryce and Abbie!