Thursday, February 28, 2008

Chapstick?????




Well, I was hoping that the terrible two's would wait until two, but it HAD to come early (as you can see from the previous post)! I have no idea what the deal with chapstick is, but both of my kids like(d) to eat it! When Abbie was a toddler, chapstick was her choice of snack and now it looks like it might be something Bryce likes too! The picture doesn't really show how messy he got, trying to get a picture of Bryce when he knows he is being naughty is next to impossible, but the chapstick ended up getting in between all of his teeth, up his nose, and on his face! If I had to sum up or put my day on a scale of 1 - 10, I would have to give today a 9 (a 10 would've been the other day when Bryce decided he wanted to through Abbie's clothes in the toilet!)

No comments: