Saturday, August 23, 2008

Camping at Hidden Ridge RV resort

My dad took Bryce to the playground one afternoon and as I walked up, this is what I saw and just HAD to take a picture. Kinda a "monkey see monkey do" type of situation here!

During the week of camping, the kids consumed quite a bit of melon - 3 watermelons and 4 cantelopes. Pampers diapers do hold up very well :-)!

Abbie had her friend Alexis along, which was a lifesaver. Without Alexis, I have a feeling her week would've been boring. Those girls are such preteens, at seven years of age, it is unbelievable. We had a great and stress free week! I think most of my stress free was because we were camping on a cement pad with nice grass around us instead of dirt and weeds - my trailer stayed nice and clean!

1 comment:

Kim Lubbers said...

Looks like you had fun camping! I agree about the Pampers... you definitely get what you pay for!