Monday, December 1, 2008

Helene's baby showers


Helene had two showers within two weeks - man that girl was busy! The first one was at the Howard Miller Library and her sisters did a great job and had great food! Abbie was extremely excited 'cuz this was her first shower that she has ever been to. I don't think she fully understood what a "shower" is and why it is called that, but what child does at that age! Thanks Michelle and Bev! Then a couple of weeks later, my Aunt Gail and Sarah had the last shower. We all gathered at DeBoer's Bakery and had a fantastic breakfast buffet! Helene got such wonderful gifts and we all had a great time catching up with everyone's busy lives. It's just so amazing how many new baby items are out there now. My baby is two and a lot of the gifts that Helene got weren't even around two years ago! Wow how things change in such a little time! Another big thanks to Aunt Gail and Sarah for doing a beautiful shower! I am counting down, less than 6 weeks, for my brother and can't wait to meet my new little niece or nephew!

2 comments:

Bev said...

I am so excited for this baby .. I can hardly stand it!

Bev

Robyn said...

Wow only 6 weeks left! Woohoo!! :) You will have to let me know when he/she makes his/her grand arrival!