Thursday, January 1, 2009

Family Christmas Parties

God has blessed us with another wonderful Christmas! Christmas Eve we celebrated with my family and we had a wonderful time with EXCELLENT food! Next Christmas we will be blessed with a wonderful new addition to my family since my brother and his wife are expecting their first baby any time now!
After Brandon and I took the kids to our Christmas morning worship service we went to Brandon's parents and had a really good breakfast. This year, my kids received gifts that they can take on the airplane to Disney to keep them occupied. That was very much appreciated by Brandon and I because I also think that will help our sanity :)!


The final party was the Saturday after Christmas and we had that party with my mom's side of the family. As you can see, picture taking can be quite a problem so I have to be happy with what I can get!

No comments: