Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Softball and Basketball Camp

Okay, seems like I have been spending most of my afternoon downloading pictures and attempting to update the blog - I'm feeling kinda guilty... guess that's what I get for not locating the camera's cable sooner! Once school is out or almost out, the summer sports and camps begin! Softball is a sport that has always been in the family since I was a kid, most of my summer nights were spent at the ball diamond because my dad played almost every night. Then every Tuesday night I use to play for my church team, but have hung up my cleats and now for the first month of summer vacation I spend about two nights at the ball diamond watching Abbie. In the middle of June Basketball camp was every morning for about a week and then mid-July was a week of soccer camp - a very busy June and July it was but Abbie had a great time!


I don't recall signing Abbie up for "sand art"




The last day of Basketball camp, Abbie got her own basketball!

No comments: