Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bryce is 2!!!

I can't believe my little goober is two! He has been in his terrible two's for quite some time now, but now it is official! We had two birthday parties for him. The Jacobsen one was hard getting everyone together, in the summer, so we had a quick party at the campground. Bryce got many John Deere stuff so he is now really bleeding green!


We had the party, with my family, at the Gerald R. Ford Airport. They have a picnic area near the runways so you can view the jets take offs and landings and well, you guessed it more John Deere presents!



Another John Deere birthday cake! I think I gained 10 pounds from the two parties!



Bryce and his new John Deere scooter



While we were there, the Airforce was doing test landings and takeoffs. That was really fun to watch and that jet was HUGE!





No comments: