Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We are blessed!

About a month ago, we celebrated my mom's 60th birthday and her 10 year milestone of being cancer free! God has been so good and has allowed my mom to make miraculous milestones and witness the birth of her two grandchildren during those 10 years. Why not party huh?? It is just too bad that the rain decided to come just as everyone had arrived, which meant moving the party into our garage.
I forgot to get a picture of my mom with my granparents (her parents), but I did manage to a picture with my mom, dad, and aunt and uncle (her brother).

I think I can honestly say that there isn't a lot of mother-daughters that have the special bond of friendship that my mom and I have with Grace and Sue. We have been with each other through good times and bad, share MANY shopping dates, and just sneaking out for a bite to eat or for a cup of coffee.



My mom and Grace


Sue and I




1 comment:

Robyn said...

Wow how wonderful for your mom!! 10 years cancer free. that is a major thing!! WOOHOO! My mom just hit 8 years. It is truly amazing to know that God has worked miracles with our mommies!!
take Care Robyn