Thursday, October 9, 2008

Allegan County Fair


I am now able to update the blog! Our computer has been fixed for a couple of weeks now, but I just didn't have the time. We went to the fair with the Mazureks and had a great time. I just wish I would've thought of getting pics of Abbie, Bryce, and Emma - shoulda coulda woulda huh?? Sara's brother and cousin had livestock there so the kids were able to get right by the cows to pet them. Again.... wish I would've used the camera! There was an exhibit that was for kids and the kids were able to milk a cow (not a real one of course) and look for eggs. We had a great time and great weather!





























We probably spent the most time by the tractors, we just couldn't get Bryce away! I can only imagine what he will be like when it is time for the combine to come out by us! Hmmmm..... probably free babysitting service because he will just sit by the window for hours if there is any tractor in site!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to tell you how to do the cute blog thing :) BUT it looks like you already got it!!! I too am not so good at this computer thing :) i still wanna make my blog a bit different we shall see:) BUT no i am not a cheese head yet... i have yet to actually watch an entire game :) (don't tell anyone i might not survive my next shopping trip) however matt is going to his second game in a week or so... and all i have to say about living here is BURRRR :) about spaghetti i don't think i will ever forget that day!!! still makes me giggle thinking about it!!! MISS YA!!!

Kim Lubbers said...

Fun pic of Bryce in the tractor tire! Love his t-shirt... my boys need one of those:)