Monday, June 9, 2008

Batter UP!

Every summer consists of ballgames for our family. Usually it is because of me and I do miss playing.......somewhat. Last year, Abbie started playing with a tee and I was on a co-ed league, which made life way too busy. So this year, I decided to hang up my own cleats and be the mom sitting by the dugout and maybe coaching Abbie, from the sidelines, just a little too much :-0. I do have to admit, I enjoy going to the games - this year more so than last! It is MUCH more fun watching a game with a pitching machine than watching a Tee ball game :-)! Abbie is now done with softball for the year and I will admit that I am going to miss not going to any of her games now. Brandon was the coach for Abbie's team so it was quite fun, for me, getting the girls "geared" up for batting and then explaining where their position is located when fielding.






































If you ask Abbie, she will probably tell you that she is sick of me telling her to keep her elbow up and to keep her eye on the ball!


Are you sure I can't steal bases yet?







No comments: