Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm gunna be an aunty!!!!!!

Jeff and Helene stopped by our house on Monday to tell us the news! I am so excited for them. The due date is in January and I am going to stock up on candy now!!! What comes around goes around and I am going to have LOADS of fun corrupting that kid! My luck.... they won't let their kid around me! I sure hope Helene doesn't mind me broadcasting this! It sure will be nice to have a baby around again and I have to promise Jeff and Helene that I won't let Bryce teach their kid any bad habits! Congrats you two!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

WOO HOO!!! That is WONDERFUL news!! :) How exciting for those 2!!! :) congrats aunty....

Kim Lubbers said...

What exciting news:) It's amazing how you find things out reading blogs!! Tell them congrats for me!!!! Stay away from Gymboree Lisa!