Sunday, June 1, 2008

I've been tagged!

Well, my cousin Kim tagged me 'cuz she said that I haven't posted in a while. Sorry 'bout that Kim! Guess I have to tell you 5 things about me that you might not know. Here it goes!

1.) I broke my arm in early elemetary. Some of you might remember me being a runt. I was on my cousins trampoline and we were playing the game popcorn. Well, I was the popcorn and my cousins wanted to see how high I could "pop!"

2.) When I eat at Mc Donalds I am VERY predictable. I always have a #2 cheeseburger value meal - minus the cheese and onion. Could it kill them to have a hamburger value meal?

3.) I very seldom leave the house to just drive somewhere. I am getting very content just staying home, which is a complete 180 degree from what I use to be like!

4.) One of my ultimate favorite thing to do is to camp at a race track! I just LOVE to kick back, relax, and watch all of the idiots! Some give us really good laughs!

5.) I LOVE to camp with Brandon and the kids. It sure is a busy time keeping up with Bryce, but it sure pays off to see the look on their faces when we hook up the trailer. Since the spring time is busy it is good to get away and have a simple life vacation. Okay, well my simple may be different than others. I don't rough it at all! We have a trailer with ALL the amentities of home.

I guess now I have to tag someone. Well, I don't know how frequently these two people look at my blog, but I am going to tag Robyn and Becky. Sorry Becky, I know Kim tagged you but I am going to double tag you! Maybe that means you have to tell us 10 things about you :-)!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

gee thanks for the tag!! :) Should be a good time thanks!! :)