Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Off Roadin'

As sad as I have to say this, this was my first time at Silver Lake Dunes. The first trip up, for me, was a white knuckle grip until we exited the dunes. The second time up??? Well, was a little better for me! I think the worst was always wondering what was on the other side of the hill and was our truck going to get damaged in the process. I ended up enjoying myself and I look forward to going again! I have been teasing my dad that the flag and mount that we bought can easily mount to the front of his Z71 and I keep telling him that his truck can take the dunes. If any of you know my dad, you too would know that he was about to have a heart attack just listening to me. His purty white chevy truck won't be seeing the dunes as long as my dad owns it!
Wow, how young does the state hand out drivers license these days? Sad to say, Bryce could probably drive better than some of those individuals in the dunes could.





No comments: